Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sewing again

In an effort not to turn this into a sewing blog, I haven't been blogging each individual item that I've made lately.  But I do want to show them off, so I will cram them all into this post.  Of note is that I've been trying to sew more for myself lately.  I will save those for another post (check back tomorrow!)

Kwik Sew nightgown in flannel.
I made three of these - one for each
daughter and one for my niece.
My new favorite pattern - the
Oliver+S Playtime dress. This one is in
interlock knit.
Another Playtime - embroidered corduroy. 
Playtime back.


Fleece mittens from Little Things to Sew book

























Oliver+S Music Box jumper, modified, for a friend's daughter.

More Playtimes in fine-wale corduroy.
Oliver+S Art Museum vest
and trousers for G for Christmas

A Davy Crockett costume for a friend's son, sewn using
the Oliver+S Nature Walk pattern and some finicky
faux suede.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!