Friday, December 9, 2011

Of sleep and time

Twelve nights later, we are over the jet lag.  Hooray!  Last night we moved the girls back into the same room, and they both slept through the night for the first time since our return.  I think Natasha had been a bit lonely with Zoia in the other bedroom.  They both slept until 8:30, which was pretty awesome.  J and I are happy to have our bed back, too, as we had been sleeping on the fold-out couch in the guest room/craft room/office/dumping ground.

Also, the days are very dark here now.  I think that probably affected our adjustment time, too.  The pictures below were taken just before 4 p.m. yesterday ... and we still have two weeks to go until the darkest day of the year!

3:56 p.m.

3:57 p.m.

P.S. Moscow, bring on the snow already.



2 comments:

  1. I am seriously ready for the snow. This is reminding me way too much of Houston. Good photo of the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Glad everyone is back to normal. I have been taking note of all the stuff you tried for when we move to Asia. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!