Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Soaker city!



So I think I might be soaker'd out. Problem is, of course, that the thing I really want to work on is a sweater for myself. Only that makes no sense now, since I can't exactly try it on as I go and hope for an accurate fit.
It is the first big project that I have designed myself. I was kind of making it up as I went along when I laid it aside last December to work on Pop's vest. It's going to have short dolman sleeves and a cowl neck, and is meant to be worn over a turtleneck or long-sleeves shirt. I'd gotten this far in the weeks I worked on it. I'd like to say that I'll get back to it after Figlet makes his/her appearance, but all indications suggest I will have little opportunity for complicated knitting for quite awhile ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!