Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving this year was a big one for the new Richarts. It was the first Thanksgiving I'd spent with my family since 1996 (a banner holiday, as I had the flu and spent the whole weekend in bed). And it was Jeremy and my first holiday as a married couple. Wanting to get some good holiday time in with both families, we spent Thursday with my folks in Virginia, and then flew out to Omaha for the weekend for some classic Richart family hijinks. Some highlights follow.

Virginia:



The tornado that blew through right before dinner.



My green beans coming out of the oven.



Mom singing to the turkey. (Come on, doesn't yours?)


Omaha:



Jeremy and Jamison feeding a new family obsession: Blokus, the best game you've never heard of.



The last leg of the Thanksgiving games at the Richart household: the Thanksgiving cruise to rescue pumpkins from the island.



Glad I stayed on dry ground ...

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like the Richart holiday activities!!!!
    xoxox Jill Assman.... friend of the Richarts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!