Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sewing up a storm

I can't remember the last time I picked up my knitting needles. In the interim ...



This is the TAMI tee dress, again from burdastyle.com. Cute pattern but it's written as a boat neck, and when finished, it hung funny on Natasha. This project was saved by another seamstress' idea to elasticize the neckline.





This one is the same pattern I used to make the sundress I blogged about here. But it's fleece, and I sewed it in anger. Stupid winter. GO AWAY ALREADY.



Here's Zoia modeling a 6-9 month dress and hat I made for her cousin Tasya. Mental note - make Z's larger. Especially since she'll only be able to wear it for about a week in July before winter comes back ...



Here is the set with matching diaper cover.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!