Saturday, January 25, 2014

I'm here - and also over there.

Man, we have been sick. Sick sickity sick.  And just when I thought we weren't sick anymore, Gabriel puked.  Then a few days later, Natasha puked.  And today Zoia was complaining that her tummy hurt.

I am sick of being sick.

Started a new blog, though.  A proper sewing blog so I can get all the sewing stuff that many of you could not care less about, off this blog, and make this blog more about life and traveling.  So if you do care about sewing, you can read about my projects in depth at The Itinerant Seamstress.  Or, you know, not.  Whatever.  I'm breezy.  (Please comment if you got that!)

And if you don't care about sewing, stop back here later this week.  I will have new posts then, promise.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!