We have a bunch of visitors on the way starting next week, and my craft room needs to morph into the spare room for the rest of July. This was good motivation for me to get the piles and piles of fabric scraps off the floor and sorted. I also needed to clean a couple of the drawers out of the dresser I had been keeping fabric and notions in. So I took a look online at other people's craft rooms, realized that I must accept the limitations posed by Embassy housing and Drexel Heritage furniture, and resolved to do the best I could.
I made a cover for my sewing machine and a ribbon board, hung my thread rack on the wall, put up a quilt made for Natasha by a family friend, and moved my fabric from the dresser to the bookcase next to the desk. Unfortunately, the sun would not cooperate, so I had to use the flash, but here you go.