Tuesday, April 24, 2012

KCWC Day 1


So yesterday was day 1 of the Kids Clothing Week Challenge. I finished up a Reversible Bucket Hat for Natasha.  She, of course, does not want to wear it.

But here it is for posterity's sake.  In the last picture it's sitting next to the first such hat I made last week.
I also completed, from start to finish, another Class Picnic Blouse (also an Oliver + S pattern). I went quickly and accidentally ended up putting ric rac on the back as well as the front.  Now Jeremy will never be able to tell which way it goes on :)  I made another Class Picnic out of this same fabric for Zoia last month.  Natasha saw it and requested her own.  I am hoping that means she will wear it without protest. I really love this pattern and plan to sew another one this week, out of the red and pink fabric I used for one side of the hat above.



2 comments:

  1. Love the hat!!! Hats are easy to make but can be tedious too. Love the bird fabric!
    Picnic blouses are awesome! I think you cannot go wrong with it. So easy to make and always comes out pretty :) Cannot wait to see what else you're gonna make this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!