Friday, April 27, 2012

KCWC Day 5

I didn't know what I was going to sew today.  Then yesterday, while at the fabric store buying buttons for the sailboat pants, I saw this fabric.  Folded up on the rack, all I could see was the flower side.  It was love at first sight, but I didn't know what I would do with it.  I decided to buy it anyway.  It wasn't until the shop girl unfolded it to cut, that I saw the cranes.  And immediately the fabric had a destiny.



It became another Ice Cream Top for N.  Tomorrow I think it will also become an Ice Cream Top for Z.  I really love how it turned out, and I think she does too (when I showed it to her, she didn't immediately fuss).

Front.


Back.

1 comment:

  1. Love that fabric!!! And I liked how you used it with flower portion on top and crane at the bottom! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!